As a Microsoft Partner, for the last few months Microsoft have been making us aware of the countdown to the end of support for Windows Server 2003, support on July 14, 2015. Have you evaluated and decide the time-scales you are going to migrate and ensure your system remain secure into the future?
A large number of business have been distracted by the desktop release of Window 10 and have perhaps forgot about their servers. With less than a few days to go before end of Microsoft support, according to estimates, there are still millions of servers running Windows Server 2003. It was the workhorse of choice for many years, but the time has come for customers to migrate to a newer, fully supported platform.
That’s where we come in. It’s a great opportunity for you to ramp up your business and for us to advise, support and help you carry out a fully planned migration safely through what will be a major technology change. As part of our process we document your setup, migration plan so that in the event of a disaster in the future you have your setup at the point of the migration, something many people don’t have.
Using our extensive set of resources we can:
- Show you the key areas of importance of migration, and check all your business systems will migrate into the new operating systems.
- Look at and document your current environment by categorizing applications and workloads.
- Offer migration options, either in the datacentre or in the cloud or on your site.
- Develop a migration plan so the is minimum effect to you business during change.
- Insure any system that are PCI compliant are highlight as they would fail PCI compliance post 14th July 2015. Your business sector may also have a expectation of security too. ( Insurance & Banking is one example )
If you’d like a no obligation quote to migrate your server please contact firstname.lastname@example.org